WHY DID I DISAPPEAR?!

Hello! Hello! Hello!
I am not sure if anyone is here, but HELLO!



Yes I disappeared! It wasn't planned but I did disappear. 
I could easily blame it on me being busy with running a business, being in school blah blah but i won't because I feel if you want something, you will do EVERYTHING to get it done.




Honestly I just got tired of the whole new social media craze. From algorithms on Instagram to paid content on Youtube I just got sick of it all. I guess I just was not ready to put in the work it required. and let me tell you, blogging or you-tubing in this NEW age is WORK! So much work!

But in the 14 MONTHS that I did not blog, every part of my being missed it. I am not much of a social person , I am by all standards a home body! I love my computer so much I will rather be home working on it. You know how you need to bank on the go with mobile apps, I will rather come back home to use my computer. So blogging and making makeup videos was a major outlet for me.
I missed blogging, terribly so. And that is why I decided to pick it up again. Hopefully I am happier doing it this time.



However, this time I intend to spread my wings and do a lot more than makeup. At this point, I am still not sure about ALL the thing I want to do, but I will take it one step at a time so I do not overwhelm myself!






Please do tell me what you want to see. Suggestions will be nice! Be sure you are subscribed to my blog HERE so you get notifications when I have a new post up! (one will be up tomorrow, I'll set a schedule soon)




I hope to hear from you guys, please leave me a comment below, or on any of my social media..links below:




Love,







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment would mean so much!! x