MAKEUP: CLASSIC SMOKEY

Hi guys!

New post today like I promised yesterday, if you missed my post yesterday please click HERE.

So I decided to kick start things with a simple smokey eye...I found out few of my filming gears are faulty, so I couldn't film right away. Hopefully my next makeup post will be a tutorial.



A smokey eye is a safe place for me. It is really easy and stress-less. All I did in this look was avoid heavy black, I just blended a lot of greys together. I also added a glitter liner to jazz things up. 
A nude lip or soft lip goes best with smokey eyes in my opinion but it really depends on what you want to achieve. Red too is a comb color for smokey eyes!


I thought wearing a grey colored contact would work with this look so well, so what did I do? Wear a contact lens? LOL I no chop liver! I decided to lighten my pupil while editing this picture and I really liked it!
I am hoping that one day, I will put on my big girl panties and be able to wear contact lenses, but for now, nah bye!



Oh! I also did a very soft wing the eyeshadows, blending it out really nicely. Thinking about it now, I should have elongated it and left the winged liner out of it. Oh well.

If you have problems getting your smokey eye right, I have a few tutorials HERE, HERE and HERE  that can help you!



I hope to hear from you guys, please leave me a comment below, or on any of my social media..links below:




Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment would mean so much!! x