VIDEO/MAKEUP TUTORIAL: NO FOUNDATION FULL FACE MAKEUP

Hi guys!


So I decided to stay in my comfort zone with this look! Where there is no foundation involved in a face beat, you can count me in.
Check out the video to get to know how I achieve this!








VIDEO TUTORIAL





PRODUCTS USED
FACE
kevyn aucoin sensual skin enhancer sx 12
Zaron Matte Powder z35
Zaron Perfect Finish Spray
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Black Radiance Contour Palette
Jouer Highlighter in Skinny Dip
EYES
Morphe Eyeshadow palette 12NB
Ben Nye Glitter Glue
Eyesome Beauty Glitters
Mabrook Liquid liner
Mabrook soft eye pencil
KINKLASH Mink Eyelashes in Hot Sauce

LIPS
Nuban Beauty Liquid Lipstick



Let me know what you think guys!
 Please Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel HERE

Till later guys!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I watched this - your skin is perfection!
    http://ahhhsoneo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x