MAKEUP/ VIDEO TUTORIAL: RIHANNA'S WILD THOUGHTS INSPIRED MAKEUP

Hi guys!

I decided to do this Wild Thoughts inspired makeup look.
i am really late on this look but i really like the song and the makeup so I did it anyway!
This is just an inspired look, i switched the lips and even the eyes and just did my own take on it
I also used a bunch of new Nigerian products as you will see in the video.
Check it out!






TUTORIAL



PRODUCTS USED

FACE
Zaron Perfect Finish Spray    BUY HERE
Zaron Healthy Glow Foundation in FZ35 and FZ10    BUY HERE
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Black Radiance Contour Palette
Zaron Matte Powder z35     BUY HERE
Taos Strobe Pot BUY HERE

EYES
Nuban Beauty Obsession Palette   BUY HERE 
Ruby Kisses Liquid liner   BUY HERE 
Revlon Lengthen and volume Magnified Mascara
KINKLASH Mink Eyelashes in Miss Saucy BUY HERE 

LIPS

Taos Liquid Glass in Sugar and Spice BUY HERE 

Let me know what you think guys!

Please Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel HERE

Till later guys!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment would mean so much!! x