TRAVEL: CAPETOWN SUPRISED ME!



Hi guys! How are you doing?
so I recently traveled to SA on business and holiday. I decided to wet my feet on this experience with vlogging. I used my phone all through, still testing the waters. 

I had such a great time in Cape Town. I think after this trip, i decided to stop comparing any other African country to Nigeria, because there is no point. One will just die of headache and disappointment.!








Cape Town is so beautiful guys! The landscape, the buildings, the FOOD, omg the food! There was little or no traffic, and so many attractions to visit. Unfortunately I didn't have so much time to spend in Cape Town so I could only visit about 3 places. I have put everything (well almost everything!) in the vlog above, I hope you enjoy watching!

PICTURES









































 










Thanks for watching guys
I hope to hear from you guys, please leave me a comment below, or on any of my social media..links below:




Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment would mean so much!! x