FASHION: SHADES OF BLUE


See, I have a weird relationship with the color Blue. I absolutely love Blue Jeans ( can't stand black jeans) and I love me some blue pants and blue stripped shirts. But the gag is I hate blue in general! Even I do not understand it. I gravitate mostly towards Navy Blue, so I surprised my self when i went into Keona Raphael's store and picked this beautiful LIGHT blue organza top!





 I asked if it came in white, because white shirts and I have a bond that can NEVER be broken, but somehow I ended up getting this. I had visualized this ( who already has a combo in their head when buying clothings?) I cannot be the only one) with a blue skinny jeans and a nude strappy heel. But hey, I am a pants girl, and this my blue pants is a staple in my wardrobe.


I bought it from Primark i think in 2010, so I have had it for a loooonnng time! If I had to pick top 5 clothing items in my wardrobe this is definitely making the list.







Do you still have any clothing item in your wardrobe you have had for that long? Please let me know below when you leave a comment!

Shirt: @keonarapheal
Pants: Primark
Bag: Calvin Klien
Sandals: Steve Madden
Hair: @iwigit

I hope to hear from you guys, please leave me a comment below, or on any of my social media..links below:




Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment would mean so much!! x