VIDEO/MAKEUP TUTORIAL: CLASSIC BLACK SMOKEY EYE

Hi guys how is it going?


 So i did a classic smokey look, dark eyes and nude lips. Best combo ever.

See pictures and videos below








 VIDEO TUTORIAL



PRODUCTS USED

FACE

Milani Prime Shield
BM PRO Face Creator Dark
Kevin Aucoin SX 12&15
RCMA Kehoe Foundation Palette
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Black Radiance Contour Palette
Zaron Matte Powder z35
Skindinavia Setting Spray
Gerard Cosmetics Highlighter in Marilyn & Dorothy

EYES
NYX HD Eye Primer
SugarPill matte eyeshadows
Kryolan matte eyeshadows
Elsas Pro Gel liner
Morphe Matte Eyeshadow
BM PRO Vavavoom Mascara
KINKLASH Mink Eyelashes in Mummy Yo!

LIPS
Zaron Lipliner in Cappuccino

Jouer lip Crème in Noisette & Crème Brulee


 Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE


Let me know what you guys think!
Laters,


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am so glad, that I found this look! This look is so beautiful! I enjoyed this look and definitely will try for my post wedding phototshoot. Though I am not good at all in makeup. So, I booked Lina Cameron for my makeup. She trains also makeup courses, my sister did her makeup lessons for beginners from her. I will show her this pictures to recreate it! I love the way you did your liner and blended out your outer corner! <3 You are looking absolutely fabulous love! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x