VIDEO/MAKEUP TUTORIAL: OUT OF THE BLUE (ZARON BEAT DOWN)

Hi guys!
How is it going?!


Sometime ago, I shared on my Instagram ( follow me HERE) the huge makeup package I got from Zaron Cosmetics. So i decided to do a full face using all Zaron. Unfortunately I couldn't get my correct shade in the complexion products so I had to switch out the products.
But from eyebrows, to eyeshadow, to liner, to mascara, to contour, lipstick, setting spray, primer etc , Zaron gaddit!
See tutorial and pictures below





TUTORIAL

PRODUCTS USED


FACE
Black Opal Foundation True Color in Auchocolat
Black Opal Stick Foundation in Truly Topaz to highlight
Ben Nye Powder in Banana to set highlight
Zaron Face Definer palette in PZ20 to contour
Zaron Perfect Finish Setting Spray
Zaron Blush in Mudfest
Gerard Cosmetics Highlighter in Dorothy and Marilyn to highlight


EYES
Zaron Blush in Mudfest for transition
Zaron Trio Eyeshadow in Glam and Tan
Zaron Uno Eyeshadow in Cadillac
Zaron Liquid Pen Eyeliner
Pearl Luxury Lashes in Uptown Girl
Zaron Gel liner in Jean
Zaron Voluminizing in SkyFall


LIPS
NYX Lipliner in Hot Cocoa
Zaron Lipliner in Claypot
Zaron Lipgloss in Read my Lips

 Be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel HERE


Let me know what you guys think!
Laters,





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment would mean so much!! x