VIDEO/MAKEUP TUTORIAL: PURPLE LIP SERIES- LOOK ONE

Hi guys!
Sooo I finally got around to doing another lip series.
Remember the last one I did? Red lip series? If you don't check it out HERE!

I will be playing around with different shades of  purple lipsticks! I hope anyone who has a hard time with purple will draw inspiration from this!


So for this I decided to keep it simple, with a little bit of glam wit the glitter liner.
The lips are really bright, but hey! you can rock anything..it is just makeup!










PRODUCTS USED

FACE
MAC Prep and Prime Face Primer
Black Opal Foundation True Color in Auchocolat and Carob
Black Opal Stick Foundation in Truly Topaz to highlight
Ben Nye Powder in Banana to set highlight
Zaron Face Definer palette in PZ20 to contour
Hegai and Esther Flash Pan to highlight
Bolwin Cosmetics Highlighter in Golden Glow

EYES
NYX HD Primer
Kryolan Matte eyeshadows for transition
Poson Plum from Sugarpill burning heart eyeshadow palette in crease
Undressed from the Lorac Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette
Black Up Colored matte eyeliner
Uber Chic Glitter in Dark Knight
Lena lashes in Kalea
L.A Girl Gel liner

LIPS
Bolwin Liquid Lipstick in Rival


Tell me what you think guys, and subscribe HERE to my YOUTUBE channel to know when new videos in this series pop!
It is about to be an all purple month on my IG! It is 'themakeuptales'

Thanks guys for stopping by.
Kisses!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment would mean so much!! x