ch

MAKEUP: IN MY FEELINGS

 Hi guys!
How is it going?
I haven't done a makeup look or video since Valentine's so I wanted to check in with you guys!


 I haven't been feeling too well, physically and emotionally. The space my head has been in, has been quite a tired and uncomfortable space, but I am sure you guys get it.
There are times you just feel burnt out, with nothing left to give.
So I just took some time for myself, to regroup.
I did this makeup look on a whim, I just wanted to do a quick glam and take pictures to make me feel better!
Annnd the quickest way for me to feel pretty is a nude beat, there is something about it!

More pictures after the cut!



I used the Taos Metallic lippie in Under the mistletoe. (see review HERE). It has quickly become a fav of mine for a nude beat!  I added a bit of highlighter on it for an ombre effect!

 
You know what is better than a nude lip for a nude beat? A GLOSSY nude lip, lol! So I whipped out my Jouer Lip Topper in Tan Lines . You guys! you need this!! I swear! Get it HERE )



The lashes I have on here are Pearl Luxury Lashes in Uptown girl. I have run out of my 5 pack. one would think I eat lashes as food! Get it HERE






What do you guys think? Is Nude beat  BAE or what??
Let me know what you guys do to get out of a down-time!
I have a mini pictorial on this look on my Instagram...check HERE 

Next up is another Monday chitchat post, makeup look and tutorial! 
SUBSCRIBE HERE so you do't miss it and also SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE HERE as well! 

I love you guys for stopping by!
Till  later,

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I understand your point but as Nigerians now, nothing can destroy us cos we're too strong. Love you and your work maami

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x