TUTORIAL: MAKE-ME-LIKE OMOTOLA


Hi guys! 

Like I promised, yesterday, this is the tutorial for the Omotola sultry and smokey look. Read the post HERE

 




Check out the tutorial!










That's it! simple right?! Blending is key!

I'll have a makeup brush post under the ASK-SALEWA series, up in the ensuing week!

Spaces are still available for the ONE WEEK AND TWO WEEKS INTENSIVE MAKEUP TRAINING. It'll hold the second week in September in Surulere, and each course comes with a complimentary brush set! Send me a mail to receive full brochure!

Kindly follow us: TheMakeupTales: TWITTERFACEBOOKINSTAGRAM and BLOG LOVIN'. You can also subscribe to get instant notifications of new posts in your email box!


Your Comrade in Beauty,


  





Omosalewa

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I kept checking my email till this came in lol. I shall be trying this soon. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18 July, 2013

    i just tried mine n m loving it,omosalewa u r heaven's sent,u'll do my wedding make up,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmnnnnn,thanks but I need you to help me with shaving ma brow,its joined together #crying*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous19 July, 2013

      Candy baby, U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ brows r joined, mine too anyways n I'm U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ friend can U̶̲̅ guess who I Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊?anyways send M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ luv 2 KB

      Delete
  4. Anonymous18 July, 2013

    Nyz 1. Tnx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous18 July, 2013

    Will try dis 2morrow bt am nt good at lining my eye brows,can I get a tutoral!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous21 July, 2013

    Wow ...!shalewa ur becoming a pro! Lovely job o..u will definately do my wedding makeup.but is it my eyes or I can see false lashes dere which u failed to mention and I was the one who sent a mail to u about a lash glue.I dunno if u can remember.I just want to beg u once more pls put up a post on how to fix false eyelashes. And den make up brushes for blending.all these has been my only challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ashes were included inthe original post, this is just a tutorial.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous21 July, 2013

    Biko I have unibrows too oh. Tried shapening my brows myslf and darn did I mess it up. A tutorial would be appreciated by a sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..tour brows should be done by a professional, it is unlikely i'd make a tutorial for that, it is too delicate

      Delete
  8. Please can we get a contouring and highlighting tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww...pretty you...u r a blessing and I'm not just saying this to make u feel giddy,but its a fact...great

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x