SMOKEY MAKEUP FOR WOC + HOW I LOST PASSION FOR MAKEUP BLOGGING

Hi guys! So i decided to do this video on why it seems I have lost passion for the makeup business in general and I also do a smokey look!




Check out the video below






P R O D U C T S  M E N T I O N E D

FACE
Garnier Moisture Bomb
Zaron Mattifier Primer
Maybelline Superstay Foundation in Truffle
Makeup Revolution conceal and define concealer
Sacha buttercup setting powder

EYES
Bombrow eyebrow set and pencil in dark brown
Morphe 35k eyeshadow

LIPS
Zaron Lip Fix in Vavavoom


C O N N E C T  W I T H   M E:
instagram: @omosalewa_o
twitter: @omosalewa_o



Let me know what your thoughts are in the comment box below, I'd love to hear from you!
do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel---


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment would mean so much!! x