VIDEO/MAKEUP TUTORIAL: PURPLE LIP SERIES- LOOK THREE

Hi guys!
So I was supposed to post the third look this series last week Friday, but I could not.
If yoou follow me on Instagram, I post why I could not, I was just so busy last week, so busy!
So I had to squueze this in on Saturday!


for this I just wanted to look doll like and PURPLEFULL! Lol.
so I did a matchy matchy look!
Hope you guys like!
Pictures and tutorial, after the jump!










VIDEO TUTORIAL





PRODUCTS USED

FACE

Hegai and Esther Foundation in Brownie
Black Opal True color Foundation in Auchocolat
Black Opal Stick Foundation in Truly Topaz to highlight
Ben Nye Powder in Banana to set highlight
Black Radiance Contour Palette and Zaron Face Definer palette in PZ20 to contour
Hegai and Esther Flash Pan highlighter

EYES
Hegai and Esther Eyebrow definer in Ebony
Zaron Eyebrow Definer
Zaron eyeshadow primer
Morphe Single eyeshadows in Grape Day and Orchid on lid
L.A Girl Gel liner
Pearl Luxury Lashes in Sultry Eyes

LIPS
Morphe Liquid Lipstick in Kamikazee

Hope you guys like! who will be recreating? Let me know in the comment box!


Be sure to check back for the 4th and final look next week! you can subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Till later,




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment would mean so much!! x