TUTORIAL: NO SMOKE WITHOUT PURPLE

Hi guys!

Today's post is a makeup post and also a tutorial post. I titled the post No Smoke Without Purple because the eyes are smokey with purple and pink, with lashes! It is very wearable at night, girls night out or to dinner, all that kind of stuff.
Check out the pictures









If you like what you see, and want to recreate, check out the tutorial below:;

TUTORIAL

PRODUCTS USED

Tara Eyeshadow Primer base
Absolute eighteen colors palette ( used this palette because I know a lot of people have it, so it could be easier to relate)
Ardell falsies in 105 and Perfect falsies in 117 ( I used both lashes for a really glam effect)
Black Radiance Liquid Liner.

For my lip color I used Zaron Brownie Pencil, Golden Rose Lipstick in Cappuccino and Island Beauty Lipstick in Pink Souffle

L-R Cala Crease Brush, Elf Blending brush, Large eyeshadow brush for highlight, Shader eyeshadow brush for lid color and pencil brush for lower lid color
The colors in the red circle are the particular shades i used for the look, the white and shimmery pinky shade, I combined together for my highlight.


Ok Let's get to it





So that's it guys! the Eyebrow competition Post will go up by Monday, check back! Dont forget to check out our online store (click HERE)  for a wide range of makeup like brushes and primers etc, we deliver NATIONWIDE.

If you haven't kindly follow us: TheMakeupTales: TWITTERFACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM. You can also subscribe to get instant notifications of new posts in your email box!

So who's trying out this look?


Your Comrade in Beauty,


  





Omosalewa

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Gorgeous look! I love the purple! I may try this myself!
    Discoveries Of Self

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am gonna try it 4 my sis wedding ds saturday, I hope 2 get it *dancing* wee send foto if it works out *wink* *wink*
    Nice one snr salewa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful look. Now if only I had somewhere I could wear this look to...
    And your hair is gorg! Pla what weave is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats the name of your weave? looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love!!! love!!! love!!! thumbs up ma'am..hope to c more n frequent tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous07 June, 2013

    Nice one miss olu! You are a great teacher and I'm learning a lot! Would DEF try this out! And you look so gorge x!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love
    Love
    Love
    Love
    Absolutely!!!!!
    Thanks booboo for I shall try this asap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look, I shall rock it :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous07 June, 2013

    Sexy sisi salewa....mehhhnnn,u re a great teacher,I LOVE ur makeup,u look like a million bucks,gorgeous makeup,m so trying dis look,but I don't ve dis particular eyeshadow palette o,hope anoda can make it work,can't wait to rock dis look.ur weave is gorge,wat weave is it pls.Adeola ur stalker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ladies, for deets on my hair;
    my friend sells pls call 08139493728;

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous08 June, 2013

    Brilliant, this is my favourite, for some reason I never get it right :( You're absolutely gorgeous.. shally for the mandem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, big hair, don't care, me likey.
    You guys really need to teach me how to take such awesome pictures. I am going to come harass you sometime soon.

    www.barbara1923.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! me that I'm still struggling to get awesome pics, I need a tutor fast! xx

      Delete
  13. pls wt foundation did u use

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x