WORK: 5TH+QUANSAH COLLECTION SHOOT

Hi guys! How are you guys preparing for Easter?!! Personally I can't wait!

When I started blogging, I had a list of things I would blog about,including my work and experience as a makeup artist. I realized I had not been posting about that....see the problem is after a very short while I get tired and lazy to take pictures. Taking pics doing backstage/runway makeup is just almost impossible for me..loool but I'm learning!

Anyways earlier in March I was on set at the 5TH+QUANSAH Photoshoot. If you don't know, 5TH+QUANSAH is Africa's leading retail online fashion store and they stock clothes from design houses like BCBG, Ben-Amun, Chloe, Dolce Vita, Gucci, Kenneth Jay Lane, LaQuan Smith, Max & Cleo etc.. They really do stock amazing clothes, we kept ooohhing and aaahhhing as the models changed outfits!


check out the makeup looks.....



 Mercy of PAGES  MODELS

changed her lip color..



The amazing Racheal from Blush. The model- Mercy and I were making fun of her wig and wondering how it was going to come out...but Racheal did an amazing job...she used a trick I hadn't seen before..genius *lip sealed*


 .....and it turned out to be beautiful!! ha! people have talent sha...



This is the last look I pictured, but not the last I did on her ( lazy me), a clean understated, barely there makeup..

The second model...( Maureen)

I didnt get a before picture, I only remembered after i did her foundation! Her undertone was REAAALY red, I hadnt seen that much red on a face before!! Wanted to show you guys..but...

1st look, clean subtle eyes with red lips...my kind of girl..



2nd look..a little bit of shimmer in the inner corner and berry lips




Offical pictures at 5th+Quansah
 
        
Other photos from the shoot



Emmanuel of SpotlightSpectra...amazing photographer! Cant wait to see this photo!

Still had time to read a mag..this was like the coolest shoot ever! haha!



Tired me..I just figured it was only right to also put my tired no makeup face since I put up before pictures x_x

I had an amazing time on set..and all I can say is I love what I do!! Don't forget to check out 5TH+QUANSAH for their unique clothing and accessories!

DON'T FORGET!! THE EASTER GIVEAWAY IS STILL ON...and it is open NATIONWIDE!! Click HERE to enter.

Also guys, a lovely reader called my attention to subscription by email where, you can get mail notifications when there is a new post...I have figured a way to make it easier for those of you that read with your mobile devices without switching to the web view! You can see the bar at the end of the page, just down below the post...Kindly enter your email address and get IMMEDIATE notification of new posts! You can also search for old posts now with your mobile devices, the bar is also at the end of the page!

Thanks guys, for reading!! Y'all make blogging worthwhile!


Your Comrade in Beauty,


  






Omosalewa



You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Lovely! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thatigbochick29 March, 2013

    Cool pictures and lovely makeup by you cos that's what u good at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I have noticed that your makeup is SO NEAT!! Keep it up babes! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can we get a tutorial on that 2nd look, the clean eyes with the red lips..it really clean and understated..pretty please *puppy eyes* You rock!ur blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm tutorial..I'll try my best! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
    2. Pls o I 2nd d tutorial for dat look!!I totally loveeeeee it!
      Nice work..

      Delete
  5. Good job sweets...keep it up#

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog, just dat I think u shud post stuffz
    on here like err'day...know it's hard but at least to keep ur readers company * bigsmile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog, just dat I think u shud post stuffz
    on here like err'day...know it's hard but at least to keep ur readers company * bigsmile*

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x