MAKEUP: PURPLE METAL


HI GUYS!!

                               

Today's post is a makeup post. It's a look i named 'purple metal" ( this has got me thinking if the names of choice for my future kids are sane, since i obviously suck at naming things...loool). Well, the eyes are kind of cool and metallic, with hints pf purple... the lip is an ombre purple lip. I could have gone with a cool color on the lip to you know, match the eyes, but...where is the fun in that? hehe! More pictures after the jump..





For the face, no contouring was done, just a subtle highlight under the eyes, and shimmer on the bridge of the nose. I used a matte foundation and a translucent powder.

                           

I definitely did subtle very blended cheeks, threw in a bit of shimmer but set it using a powder puff.

                          












PRODUCTS USED

EYES:



Sleek Oh So special palette + Zaron Autumn Splendor Eyeshadow palette
Sleek Dip It Liquid Eyeliner
Zaron Black velvet pencil for inner rim of eye
Ardell Glamour lashes in #107








LIPS



Glamour Lip pencil in G218
MAC Up The Amp Lipstick
Maybelline wetshine lipgloss
USHAS clear lipgloss










FACE


Revlon PhotoReady foundation in Mocha
Iman Liquid Makeup in Clay 3 for higlight
Fashion fair Transglo in Sable
Iman Oil blotting powder in Medium to set higlight
Milani sunset duo for bridge of the nose
Posner Natural Finish blush in dorothy
Black Opal blush in Valentine

Fin!

I'm definitely going to rock this look at the next Owanbe I get invited to, provided the gele ( head gear)  is pink/purple!!

You like??


There are NEW BRUSH SETS in stock!!  18pc professional goat hair + fiber brushes, 24 pc professional brush set( also for makeup enthusiasts!) , Character France Moisture Base primers (I cant wait to tell you how awesome these primers are, awesome!!), New black opal products , Queene Helene Skincare and so much more!! Browse through the Shop Olumakovers page!!


Don't forget Olumakeovers offers services in Bridal Makeup, Runway/Editorial/Photoshoot, Special Events (Birthdays, Dinners, etc) at affordable prices!

Guys please kindly participate in the poll survey below, this is a test run, as a competition is being organised that would require polls, and I want it to be accurate before publishing it!! 

Would you rock this look?


Your Comrade in Beauty,
  Omosalewa

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Olufela Adigun08 March, 2013

    Beautiful sound making lips...I love..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The lips are too die! Lovely!!

      Delete
  2. I totally love the look...buh I stil ava problem fixing my strip lashes maslf :( wud u do a tutorial on it *puppy eyes* thnk u in adv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....wonderful....oby you are just too good, love the lip color and the false lash would def be rocking soon and for the records i read them line by line....lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errrrrm.....did you just call her Oby? As in she's ibo? I totally love the eyes.

      Delete
  4. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!
    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sighh! U r soo damn finnee.. when Jide does d needful u shall do my make up.. lool.. great job girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeeee d eye makeup!!!
    Fabulousssss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niceeeee!!...wish I could make up like dis...cute <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x