GIRLS JUST WANNA LOOK GOOD!!


HI THERE!!


My name is Omosalewa and welcome to my makeup blog, THEMAKEUPTALES!
After so many years (yes years!) of contemplating on a makeup blog, I finally decided to do it! YAY!!
 Well I could blame this 'delay' on shyness, laziness and not being ready to put myself out there x_x    lame excuse  I know! Well here it is!!

I LOVE MAKEUP!!. I’M A MAKEUP ADDICT!!. IF ANY MAKEUP REHAB EXISTS I SHOULD BE THERE!! LOL!

So I’m calling on makeup junkies like myself, girls who just want to look good, girls who just want to get that scanty brow to work , or girls who just want to learn more, even girls who don’t like makeup (love makeup or not, I can bet with my last kobo that you must have at least tried it on once!),  this is for you!!
In the ensuing weeks, there will numerous blog posts (I promise)! These should give you an idea of what to  expect from THEMAKEUPTALES:

  • Makeup tutorials
  • Current makeup trends
  • Makeup products reviews
  • Celebrity makeup looks tutorials
  • My experience as a professional makeup artist
  • Skincare and products
  • Recommendations and where to buy original makeup products in Nigeria
  • Freebies :D
  • Guest bloggers and so on



It’s going to be fun and I hope you guys enjoy it and keep coming back for more!!


 Your Comrade in Beauty,
Omosalewa

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Whooop! Been waiting...
    You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and be sure you now have a visitor and a customer.
    http://frances-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is nice. Hope to see great things here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been struggling to comment...guess you fixed it. AND YOU FINALLY DID IT!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive!! U finanally gettin thr hun......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ths is really niceeeeee! Go grl #Sexyspy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a nice one. Keep it up. I love makeups and i love to learn more. Will u teach me how?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally we have a nice beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go girl! #wink# I'm impressed! keep it up sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice 1 darl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well sounds interesting.....knowing how to keep looking beautiful is important so I will be stopping by to see wat you got!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo interested in this***

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am not surprised!!!U go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go darlyn! i love UR passion ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. okies lets seee......................

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ride on girl.....I'll always stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome to bloggerville... Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anxiously waiting for the posts

    ReplyDelete
  20. fiikii bankz07 January, 2013

    I'm impressed go girl fiikii s gat ur bak!!!I luv make Ups nd ll luv to learn more,most especially on Brows!#yipeee#

    ReplyDelete
  21. I totally second Jibby's comment - welcome to bloggerville! and be sure that we are always here for you *muah*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to you guys! i feel welcomed already! :*

      Delete
  22. Can't believe I finished reading everything u posted today though I found it today 2

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can't believe I finished readin everything I mean all 2 day wooow kudoz 2 u grl

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x