EWAR: THE BEAUTIFUL ONE

Hello guys!
Many of you would have heard the passing away of makeup artist extraodinaire, ADENIKE OGUNGBE- EWAR MAKEOVERS.
I wanted to do a post and write something down, but I couldn't. So many things I had in my head to write and tell you guys, but i couldn't, because writing it, just made it more real.
I never met her, but she was a great tutor from afar, from far away in my mailbox..
From trusting MK foundations, to getting my ombre lips right...Ewar was is like the best person I never met.
Imagine the pain I felt when I heard she passed
HOW? WHY?? WHY EWAR?? WHY THE GOOD ONES??
I still do not have the answers, even putting on my jogging shoes late at night after i heard the news, and went ballistic in my running, couldn't give me answers ..
Salewa you can't run the pain away
The consolation I have is that  she touched sooo many lives, and she was a good person
Someone once asked me "Why would you want to just share all the secrets and tricks of the trade you've been learning for 7 years to people you don't know, people who wont pay?? Why a blog so informative?
And I replied "EWAR shares all her tricks, and she is still one of the best"
Sleep on Adenike..
The angels just missed you, and wanted to have their kind back...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Anonymous09 July, 2013

    Neva met her but i follow her on her blog, she'll b sorely missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God rest her soul n welcome her into His abode. U are gud, jst like EwarM.ovas, sharin ur secrets n best tips bt God wil kip u n protect u frm d cold hands of death. May ur gud deeds bring u favour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this post just made me feel how I felt when I heard of her demise...numb!
    I had just re-read the last post on her blog for the umpteenth time when I heard. Such inexplicable numbness!
    I also communicated with her through my mailbox. Fed on her blog too!

    I miss Ewar, Olu. This is a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x