MAKEUP: FOR LOVE SAKE- LOOK 1


Hello people! It's the season of love!! Yay!! Are you excited?!! ( says salewa as she squeezes her face)



Today I have a makeup look for you guys, like i promised in my previous post. This look is a smokey eye with hints of pink, purple and gold. I did two lips for this particular look, a nude simple one and a more dramatic lip. I did this look because , it is valentine and most people think red,  (Some people will be clad in all red, best believe!)  so i wanted to do something completely different








FIRST LOOK










This look is quite easy to pull off...black eyeshadow all over your eyelid, and purple/pink (i combined the two, you can use just a shade depending on the look you want to achieve) to smoke it out in your crease area and above, golden bronze color for your highlighter (brow bone area) and inner corner of the eye! Fin! For the lips I used a brown lip liner and a matte nude color!

SECOND LOOK:





For the second look, i just changed my lip color and added a purplish raspberry color, for a matchy matchy effect. It kinda matches my crease color! If you like bold statement lips, this could work for you!

PRODUCTS USED:

Eye:
Black Opal E/S in Onyx for the eyelid
Fashion Fair E/S in Golden Chestnut for the browbone and inner corner of the eye
Star gazer loose pigments in pink and purple for the crease

Lip 1:
Eversheen lip pencil in copper brown
Black Opal Matte Lipstick  Creme De Cocoa

Lip 2:
 Island Beauty in Black Raspberry!!
                                                                                                                                                                         

That's it guys! Hope you guys like the look! Check back tomorrow for the 2nd Valentine look! You people should not finish the cakes and the wines and all that o!


AND OMG!! I ALMOST FORGOT!! NIGERIA WON THE AFCON!! WE ARE NOW THE CHAMPIONS OF AFRICA!! ( to think we were playing against principalities and demons---human beings that had fries growing out of their heads *shivers*)   RRAAAHHHH!!*tears bra* It's been a long time coming, and we definitely deserved to win! We the people of Nigeria deserve this cheer!!





If you haven't, kindly like our facebook page and follow us on twitter @themakeuptales. Also you can follow the blog here for instant updates!  Don't hesitate  to send your questions to ogunnowoomosalewa@gmail.com. I'll be glad to be of help!

What look might you try out? Lip 1 or Lip 2??


Your Comrade in Beauty,


  






Omosalewa




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. AwwWwww, u d best, was not expectinga post so fast....may god bless u

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is wow!!d 2nd lip is totally gorgeous!!n to tink its island beauty!!!
    I love...
    Mz_dewunmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Igbo Girl11 February, 2013

    Lol @tears Bra...Nice post....would go for the second look....

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first look does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute .....keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eyes!! 2nd lip for the win!! I love dramtic and bold lips! You are doing a fine job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a request :) can you do a Kerry Washington lip tutorial (from scandal, the tv show) pretty please? Its a very beautiful nude-pinkish shades for women of color and I desperately wanna know to do it!! Xx -a lifetime reader of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you mix high end products and cheap products. Really lovely. 2nd lip for me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment would mean so much!! x